Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nerdyshopper

Best Vinyl Flooring for a Bathroom

nerdyshopper
10 years ago

We have carpet in our main bathroom and my wife wants to replace it. She is afraid that tile would be a slipping hazard and be too cold so she wants a vinyl floor that looks just like tile. Does anyone have a suggestion I am also interested in quality and longevity as well as ability to look new for a long time. But it must also be really stone like in appearance. We have pale green walls and light yellow fixtures.

Comments (2)

• glennsfc
    10 years ago

Visit the showrooms of independent retailer/dealers who can order anything you want from leading manufacturers. Some big box retailers also may have a decent selection of special order materials.

• nerdyshopper
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Geennsic. My favorite dealer of laminates, carpets, granites and vinyl is a local place that can suggest products and installers that are real craftsmen. I wasn't sure where I wanted to focus. Went to the Armstrong and Congoleum online sites and picked some ot their top of the line sheet products and ordered samples. With those as a starting point we will head to the store.