Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Natural Coral Stone

Posted by tubeman (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 16, 11 at 10:33

I love the look of natural stone and found an online dealer called Natural Coral Stone of Florida. Long story short, is that it is a scam. They duped me into giving them money before the stone was delivered and I got ripped off. Live and learn! I feel very naive but I wanted to pass this along for anyone tempted to do business with this company. The individual is John Stenke out of Tennessee. He has several companies apparently so be careful of any of them. This is now in litigation. Not the way I wanted this project to go!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Natural Coral Stone

I don't know how you can buy stone without paying up front.

o
RE: Natural Coral Stone

Please note that the owner named within this complaint and his business have no negative listings on the Better Business Bureau. Likewise, this business has a brick and mortar
location in Nashville, TN where it produces high quality custom cast stone products. This business is not aware of any customer who has been "duped" in such a manner.
This business is a custom designer and manufacturer of their product. The business in question has run a respectable business for many years with hundreds of satisfied
customers. Unfortunately, there are few details listed in this statement, however we are unaware of any litigation currently in progress for any incident such as this.
We find the statements in this complaint to be untrue.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here