Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

which product- repair cement indoor?

Posted by ilmbg (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 26, 10 at 3:34

I have a cement floor in my bedroom that needs repair before I can paint/epoxy- whatever I decide to do with it. There are also some cracks that I want to fill in.
Some self leveler products are not meant to be walked on- just to be used for an underlayment...what product do I want that will withstand walking/furniture? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: which product- repair cement indoor?

Ardex K15 Make sure you apply the primer first .

RE: which product- repair cement indoor?

Look at other Ardex Products, especially those in the Toppings & Designer Floors category. Look at Ardex SD-T and K-500.

Here is a link that might be useful: Toppings & Designer Floors re: Ardex

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here