Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roomba and Kentwood...

Posted by goodbyekitty (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 19, 13 at 14:51

I'm getting a Roomba because I fell in love with a gorgeous Kentwood white label engineered wood in Saddle strap. It's hickory and it's very dark (my husband called it black). I know I was trying to stay away from dark wood because of the upkeep with our dogs and the seed our conure likes to fling around. But just so I don't have to vacuum or Swiffer every day I think a Roomba would help with the pet hair.

Has anyone had experience with Kentwood's white label floor? I love this color and I'm having a difficult time finding a color I'm "in love" with. I had at first chosen their hickory Copper City (their Originals line), but after laying it down side by side with darker and slightly darker woods, it started to look like it had pink tones in it. The Saddle strap also looks better with the pebble tile I picked out for the sliding door floor entrance and fireplace hearth.

But I'm also not sure about the white label Kentwood, I would have preferred to stay in the Originals line but I would need to go back and look at the darker colors again to find something close in hickory or even oak. Searching for a wood floor has been so frustrating and difficult for me. But at least I made my decision on a Roomba! =D

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here