Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
goodbyekitty_gw

Roomba and Kentwood...

goodbyekitty
10 years ago

I'm getting a Roomba because I fell in love with a gorgeous Kentwood white label engineered wood in Saddle strap. It's hickory and it's very dark (my husband called it black). I know I was trying to stay away from dark wood because of the upkeep with our dogs and the seed our conure likes to fling around. But just so I don't have to vacuum or Swiffer every day I think a Roomba would help with the pet hair.

Has anyone had experience with Kentwood's white label floor? I love this color and I'm having a difficult time finding a color I'm "in love" with. I had at first chosen their hickory Copper City (their Originals line), but after laying it down side by side with darker and slightly darker woods, it started to look like it had pink tones in it. The Saddle strap also looks better with the pebble tile I picked out for the sliding door floor entrance and fireplace hearth.

But I'm also not sure about the white label Kentwood, I would have preferred to stay in the Originals line but I would need to go back and look at the darker colors again to find something close in hickory or even oak. Searching for a wood floor has been so frustrating and difficult for me. But at least I made my decision on a Roomba! =D

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus