Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Laticrete Mushroom Grout or Laticrete Antique White Grout Pics

susanlynn2012
12 years ago

Laticrete Mushroom Grout or Laticrete Antique White Grout Pictures I would love to see with tiles to see how these two colors dry. Anyone have pictures and time to share? I know I should go darker but I like the way tiles look when the grout blends in with them or is a little lighter.

Comments (5)

• susanlynn2012
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I was able to find pictures of the Laticrete Mushroom Grout using a Yahoo search for Weedyacres kitchen and family room. Doing a search on this site, they do not show up. I want to use the Mushroom Grout if it is going to dry a little lighter. Thank you everyone.

• weedyacres
    12 years ago

Here's the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: weedy's finished kitchen

• susanlynn2012
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Weedyacres, I love your new kitchen and your tiles are the reason I had fallen in love with the Rialto Beige tiles and ended up with a similar looking tile and I used the Laticrete Mushroom Grout in my foyer areas. I just wish I had your husband installing the tiles with the thinner grout line and the correct installation. I love how your grout color compliments your tile and does not stand out. I also love the new cabinets, the new counters, the new appliances, the beautiful view, the new lighting, the microwave shelf and the overall look. Again, I thank you for sharing.

• weedyacres
    12 years ago

Mr. Weedy didn't install the tiles, I did. He did keep me supplied with well-mixed thinset, though. We're a good team. :-)

• susanlynn2012
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Weedyacres, I wish you would visit me and I would hire you to install my tires! You did such a great job getting a 1/16th grout width despite the tiles not being rectified. I love how you designed your foyer also since I found that again by doing a Yahoo Search. If I had someone here to cut the tiles, I would be willing to try to install them after watching the installers that did my two small foyer tile floors. I am afraid of cutting equipment. I had a wood-shop class when I was in 8th grade years ago and I was scared every time I had to use cutting saw. I made a simple shelf. I did poorly in my sewing class also due to problems threading the machine and not seeing the hole that good. But I did well in my calculus class and my science classes. I wish I was handier. So far the only thing I did OK at was gel staining my cabinets but I still do not like them and now want them changed.

Yes, you and your new husband made a great team and you both are so blessed you found each other. Thanks again for sharing.