Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Which of 2 Grouts for my new Kitchen Tiles- only 2 Pics to choose

Posted by lynn2006 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 12, 11 at 0:57

Please vote on which of two grouts would look nice with my new Kitchen Tiles. There is only two pictures to choose from. Laticrete Permagrout: Either their Mushroom or their slightly lighter Antique White. I have posted a similar post in the kitchen site also worded differently but the same link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote on which Grout- only 2 pics to look at

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which of 2 Grouts for my new Kitchen Tiles- only 2 Pics to ch

Both of those colors are great choices. I am leaning towards the mushroom.

o

Laurie_2008, thank you so much for your vote for the mushroom. That was my initial choice and then I saw the Antique White and I am still leaning towards the Mushroom but wanted to be sure so thought I would ask others what they thought.

o

Keep in mind that grout will inevitably darken with age, even if it is sealed and maintained well.

o
Ronaka - RE: Which of 2 Grouts for my new Kitchen Tiles- only 2 P

Ronaka, so I should choose the lighter Antique White grout? I was told that the grout dries slightly lighter than the stick so maybe that is why the stick is lightly darker. Which grout would be your choice? Thanks for letting me know. I definitely will be sealing the grout.

o

I think you should select the color you like, but just be prepared for it to darken a little with age.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here