Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
traceylacey_gw

please help-installers coming back tomorrow

traceylacey
10 years ago

The sales guy just asked if he can send the installers back to fix the toilets and wood around it tomorrow at 8 a.m.

Of course tomorrow is the worst day for several reasons so i said wednesday would be better.

his response was "please, we are very busy, i gave him a day off tomorrow in order to fix and finish your job."

To me... that should not be MY problem and i told him "you have been great with a lot of things but when you tell me you are very busy, i am one of those paying customers that keep you busy so i shouldnt have to fight for time especially when it was the installers mistake".

Long story short, they have to remove some of the wood around the toilet because THEY caused a leak and it will be harder to remove the longer they wait. So I'm just accommodating them and the fact that theyre going to fix it.

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT ALL OF THE STAIR STEPPING PATTERNS IN MY ENTIRE CONDO. THEY BARELY USED ANY OF THE LONG BOARDS. I COUNTED 5-6 DIFFERENT LENGTHS AND THE MAJORITY OF ROOMS HAVE 90 % THE SAME LENGTHS.

even if he discounted the price it wouldn't matter cause i want them removed and replaced.

how does that work? am i supposed to just be OK with the pattern they laid and forget the fact that it was random length boards and they should've been the one explaining that to ME.

not ME explaining that to them!

you can see in the picture that some is random but very very few. its hard to see some of the ends but on the right there is a very obvious stair stepping pattern and the same lengths are all over the condo.

what are my options?

Comment (1)