Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anotherbob

Aubrey Flooring

anotherbob
12 years ago

Has anyone had purchasing experience with Aubrey Flooring (708 441-4777)?

Comments (6)

• anotherbob
    Original Author
    12 years ago

There is an Aubrey Flooring out of Texas, and the Aubrey Flooring online site with the 708 441-4777 phone # that I purchased through on 9/16. Area code 708 comes up as around Chicago, IL, but Aubrey Flooring said they were in Rochester NY (so they had to collect NY sale tax from me). I was just today going to check back with them when the trucking company called to deliver tomorrow. So, Aubrey Flooring not only turned out to be legit, but very fast as well. Only problem now is there's no room in the garage for 900 sq ft of tile!

• carnivore
    11 years ago

I couldn't find any reviews of this vendor other than this discussion linked by Google, so let me just add to this thread to report that I had also had a positive experience with Aubrey Flooring (dot com).

Yes they're located in Rochester, and so is Artwalk Tile apparently, but I don't know if they're connected as jmdefrance seems to suggest above. There are similarities between the two websites so I wouldn't doubt it, but in any case I went with Aubrey based on the little bit of feedback I found here and I was happy with them too.

• rgillis747
    11 years ago

Hi I recently used Aubrey for a bathroom renovation and I would highly recommend them. I called them and asked for a number of sample tiles, all of which came within a few days. Also, the manager was able to steer me towards a similar tile to the one i was looking at, and despite it being slightly more expensive per sq ft he matched the price for me and i really liked the tile more than the one i originally liked. My order was shipped super fast as well. Great customer service overall, very satisfied customer. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

• remodelzombie
    10 years ago

LOVE Aubrey flooring! I've ordered three times with absolutely no problem. Jessica is great! Timely shipping with no issues and very good prices. The only glitch with my last order....they used to have free shipping, but they've recently began $99 flat rate shipping, so you'll need to factor that in to determine if they are still your best deal.

• Tanya Flores
    10 years ago

Thank you all for the feedback on Aubrey Flooring. I'm seriously considering purchasing 1k sq. ft. this week from them. However, how does one possibly check all the tile for damages? I read that the paperwork must state damages for them to replace/refund.

• kashmyr
    9 years ago

Its probably too late to post a reply now...but just incase...tflores21 don't worry about getting broken tiles, etc., replaced. We have used Aubrey flooring twice over the last year and a half, and the first time we had the tiles delivered about 6 months before we ended up using them. When we opened all the cases and found a few (very few) broken, we called them and they replaced them with no questions asked. They even sent us an extra of a specialty tile that we needed at no extra cost. Great customer service!