Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mannington Floor Going in Today!

Posted by MIssyV (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 10, 11 at 9:41

I am super excited, our new Mannington Floor is being laid as I type this little note. After living with lovely mauve carpet for 8 years (can you hear my sarcasm?) I cannot wait to have hard surface with 3 young kids spilling weekly. Pics to come!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mannington Floor Going in Today!

What room are you doing?

o

We laid it in our entryway off the garage, laundry room, half bath, kitchen, family room, hallway, front door entry way and dining room. We put 800 sq ft of it down! I am really liking it so far, only been a week though.

o

Which kind of Mannington are you doing? We just ordered 900 square feet of Restoration from an ebay retailer - got a great price on it, it looks like it'll be a terrific style for us an our home.

o

pics?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here