Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Real Wood Floors Brand--Unfinished Engineered

Posted by kailasa (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 17:19

Hi, Everyone,

Has anyone used Real Wood Floors brand Unfinished Engineered? If so, what was the pricing? Can you buy direct from them? I am specifically looking at American Walnut, but any other wood you have experience with can still give me an idea of pricing.

Also, were you happy with the product?

I am deciding between Junckers pre-finished, square-beveled walnut or going with a reputable unfinished engineered product, with which you seem to get more wood for the money.

Thanks!
Kailasa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Real Wood Floors Brand--Unfinished Engineered

Hello Kailasa,

My wife and I used a Real Wood Floors product in our new home and couldn't be happier. Coming from a flooring background, I had a choice of several competing products, but chose Real Wood Floors for their quality and overall value. The products we purchased are now a part of our home and we couldn't be happier. Our floors are made from Rift and Quartered White Oak and American Walnut though Real Wood Floors carries a variety of species that come in different widths and grades. They also have some flooring products that are prefinished as well. I hope this was helpful. I would encourage you to give them a call.

Here is a link that might be useful: Real Wood Floors

o
RE: Real Wood Floors Brand--Unfinished Engineered

AndyMac, this is so helpful, thank you!

I have a followup question since you used American Walnut. I am interested in the Select and Better grade. Is that what you used? How is the color, uniformity, and durability? I am a little concerned about walnut's softness, so I thought it might be helpful to have the 5mm wear layer Real Wood Floors offers. We'd like to have children and a small dog!

Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here