Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
True Hardwoods and Mullican Hardwoods - a couple questions -

Posted by kacers (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 18, 10 at 16:41

I would like some opinions on a couple topics -

#1 - True Hardwoods - has anyone used them? What was your experience? Reputable?

#2 - Mullican Hardwood Flooring - I'm considering buying a large amount of their solid 3/4 inch maple. Thoughts? Experiences?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: True Hardwoods and Mullican Hardwoods - a couple questions -

been to the Mullican mill . they make a decent product for the price point .

o

I know this is rather late, but ....
We had Mullican 3/4" brazilian cherry - solid with aluminum oxide finish - installed in our new home. We had the same wood (from the same company) installed 10 years ago in our old home. The old floor is perfect. The new one is uneven. The boards vary in height and width to the point several people have tripped due to their foot catching on the uneven surface. It has been some time now, and there still is no solution offered. My most recent response was "the manager is on vacation".

Just to emphasize, it is gorgeous, and the old floor is perfect. Hope they will fix the new one!

o

Has the floor been inspected ?

o

We just bought 1200 sq ft of Somerset solid character maple from True Hardwoods. Our experience with True Hardwoods was excellent - they had a great price, were super nice and easy to get a hold of and we had a timely delivery. I would recommend them.

o

I bought BR-111 5" wide Brazilian Cherry from True Hardwoods which had a great price, excellent customer service, timely delivery and my neighbor had the same positive experience. I would recommend them and so would my neighbor.

o

phili - It has been 3 months since I have started trying to get my floor fixed. The manufacturer is finally going to actually come out some time in the next month. Initially they asked the installer's opinion, then asked the store owners to take photos. All this took about 4 weeks.

It sounds like they want to make this right, but it still has not come through.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here