Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ivory Travertine Laminate Floor Planks

Posted by raineygirl (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 15:58

Just wanted to update all of you. I finally had the Ivory Travertine laminate put down in 3 bathrooms and really, really like it!! At first, I didn't think I liked it because it just looked darker than I had imagined it to be. After all bathrooms were done, I was very pleased.

Even though all 3 of my bathrooms have different color schemes, the ivory travertine seems to just work with many colors. I was amazed at that because I was thinking I would have to paint and change some things in at least 1 of the bathrooms. But, I don't have to:)

About the only disappointment was it was cheaper a few weeks before I purchased it. I could have saved $120. Oh well. I'm still happy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ivory Travertine Laminate Floor Planks

I'm glad you are enjoying it, but laminate in a bathroom? Laminate is not suited to wet locations. I hope that you are the only adult occupant and you are extremely vigilant about shower leaks and not leaving wet towels or rugs down on it.

o

Oops, I meant to say Ivory Travertine Vinyl Floor Planks;) Sorry about that.

o

Which brand/type did you go with Allure? Allure Ultra?

o

Barb-I believe it's the traffic master Allure, it doesn't have the click planks but the glue kind.

o

Ok, that's the same kind I used. I am loving it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here