Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loves2read

Changing out LVT in bath remodel not as easy as thought...

loves2read
9 years ago

We are getting bids for a master bath remodel--basically a gut job--in FL vacation house. The bath has two area--one w/dual vanity and door to walk-in closet and passing the vanity there a "wet" area w/toilet and what will be a new 4x6 shower and new cabinetry.
We would love to just order same flooring in there now -- Amtico LVT in style "limed elm" we really like--but it's not made any more.

Went to flooring guy the contractor recommended who didn't really have any LVT we liked--and not many samples to choose from anyway...
went to flooring company the sellers had ordered this floor from and she had different brand but style/color looks like it might work...

But does anyone have recommendation for any other mfg that has a driftwood/bleached wood-look LVT? The sample we liked and took home is Rome by Bella Cera...in the Driftwood color--link is to photo of it--but it is more natural/less yellow...
If I could find something with more whitewashed or limed I think I might like it better--but don't want a gray...

We are going to change out all the flooring in bedroom/vanity/closet/wet area just to have a unified flooring flow cause I just didn't want another flooring choice in this house --would be 6 if the "wet" area had a separate style...

Here is a link that might be useful: Driftwood style Rome by Bella Cera

Comment (1)