Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BR111 Amendoim Triangulo Engineered Flooring Pics

Posted by kge9 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 20, 09 at 9:55

I was finally able to post my pics. I just don't know how to reduce the size of the pics.

Thanks Lynn2006 for previous posts of pics.

pic 1

pic3

den

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BR111 Amendoim Triangulo Engineered Flooring Pics

Love your floor! Looks super with the black sofa. Here is the name of a free program that is great for resizing pictures. IrfanView. Just google it. I use it all the time for my eBay pictures.

o

It looks amazing! That was one of my top choices and I can see why. I love the rich colors and the variation. It goes well with your beautiful brick fireplace wall!

o

Thanks laurie and msgreatdeals.

o

kge9, I LOVE your floor. You did a great job at posting the pics and I like the bigger pics. :)

Amendoim was one of my top choices also and I can see that I would have been happy with the 5" wide Amendoim Triangulo BR-111 Boards.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here