Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
efloors.com-anyone order from them?

Posted by amylauren (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 12 at 20:58

Hi. I was in a local store and saw something I liked. I googled it when I got home and even with shipping it came to about $1100 less for the same order. Has anyone ever ordered or heard anything good or bad? Thanks-

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: efloors.com-anyone order from them?

or hosking hardwood?

o

I just ordered 1200 sq ft of laminate from Quality Floors 4 Less. There was no shipping if the manufacturer has a local warehouse or distribution center. That was true in my case so I am picking it up tomorrow, approximately 5 miles from my house. Transaction was smooth and with prompt responses to my questions so I hope the pick up goes just as smoothly.

Their price on underlayment was a lot more than eFloors so I ordered my underlayment from eFloors and it came within days directly to the house.

o

Hi. Unfortunately, my only experience with eFloors was purchasing samples from them. I ordered 7 samples, which I paid for with a credit card and they only sent me 2. After numerous emails with their Customer Service department to have the samples shipped out, I gave up on the samples and asked for my money to be returned, They never did process the refund despite numerous assurances from them that they had taken care of it. I would never place an order with them.

Forewarning is fair warning!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here