Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amylauren_gw

efloors.com-anyone order from them?

amylauren
11 years ago

Hi. I was in a local store and saw something I liked. I googled it when I got home and even with shipping it came to about $1100 less for the same order. Has anyone ever ordered or heard anything good or bad? Thanks-

Comments (9)

• amylauren
    Original Author
    11 years ago

or hosking hardwood?

• hags00
    11 years ago

I just ordered 1200 sq ft of laminate from Quality Floors 4 Less. There was no shipping if the manufacturer has a local warehouse or distribution center. That was true in my case so I am picking it up tomorrow, approximately 5 miles from my house. Transaction was smooth and with prompt responses to my questions so I hope the pick up goes just as smoothly.

Their price on underlayment was a lot more than eFloors so I ordered my underlayment from eFloors and it came within days directly to the house.

• Minker
    11 years ago

Hi. Unfortunately, my only experience with eFloors was purchasing samples from them. I ordered 7 samples, which I paid for with a credit card and they only sent me 2. After numerous emails with their Customer Service department to have the samples shipped out, I gave up on the samples and asked for my money to be returned, They never did process the refund despite numerous assurances from them that they had taken care of it. I would never place an order with them.

Forewarning is fair warning!

• HU-486448860
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I had 3 Horrible experiances with Efloors. Without going into detail I thought my first problem was a fluke then shame on me I tried 2 more times and got burned. I should have known better plus theres somthing about their flooring? The acual flooring itself seems cheaper. It dosent feel the same. Something is slightly different about it in a flimsly way. I heard Efoors is in the back of a reputable floor company in Shorewood IL called FCA flooring and they repackage FCA returns and seconds for new and re sell them on Efloors.

• HU-792366190
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

They lied to me for 2 weeks about product availability and "shipping date", then they tried to sell me a "similar product". Then it took them 2 weeks and multiple calls and emails to issue a refund. A different person answers the phone every time, meaning they don't have a staff and use a receptionist service. Lots of fake positive reviews online. I'd stay away.

• HU-433991659
    last year

I cant belive they stay in business. Im a slow learner, I need to be burned multiple times before I learn and efloors burned me multiple times, but maybe you will have better luck. Hopfully you will get what you need if not you have to jump threw hoops of fire and talke them to small claims court to get a refund. They DONOT give money back.

• HU-433991659
    8 months ago
    last modified: 8 months ago

I used to work at Efloors. The storefront is FCA flooring in shorewood IL and the back is efloors where we sell flooring online. Some of it, not all of it, are repackaged returns and a few times a year the owner gets a mass order from some other country maybe China of flooring thats cheaply produced. Depending on what you order you could get a good deal. The business is not doing well and its for sale. .

• PRO
    Uptown Floors
    8 months ago
    last modified: 8 months ago

Almost $ 200 for a four foot long piece of stair nosing! I offer 3 1/2" or 5 1/2" at $80 and $ 120 respectively (White Oak and Walnut add $ 20.00) Eight feet long with options going up to 12 and sometimes 14 foot long.

I've been on the web since 2002 and seen many of these companies that compete against each other with the same manufacturers on low price flooring disappear. I suppose they try to make it up with excessive molding prices.

"the owner gets a mass order from some other country maybe China" If you reside near the major sea ports on the west coast, it's all over the place. There are an enormous number of so called 'brands' that are identical but with different names.

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus