Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone have specs for these carpets?

Posted by Skyangel23 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 14 at 16:44

I've tried to find this information online, and I've even gone to two carpet stores, where the staff said they would call the manufacturer and get back to me, but they never called. I need to choose by next week.

The store had the face weights, but I'd also like density and twist. And any other comments about quality are much appreciated. This is for a family room, two kids, one cat. We want soft because we play on the floor, but also durable, that will maintain its shape and be stain resistant. They are all textured plush cut pile, I think.

1) Mohawk Smartstrand Silk Cozy Comfort OR Mellow Haven OR Awaited Bliss (depends on store, its the best line) , # 1V77, color "crystal Stream 517" --58.8 OZ

2) Smartstrand Ultra Supreme Intellect, color "slate tile 558" -- 73.5 Oz (the best level, one level lower is "Intelligent Style 58.8 oz face weight)

3) Smartstrand Wear-Dated Embrace (Nylon) Truly Tender III OR Exclusive Content III, color "Crushed Gravel 979" -- 58 oz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone have specs for these carpets?

Have found the best information by calling the manufacturer directly.

I've done it for kitchen cabinets, window blinds, & siding. Most recently, affter getting non-answers from local vendors for a month, I called the Danby quary in VT to get information about the availability of a particular marble. In less than 2 minutes, they answered my question -- that 6 others could not.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here