Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for the Brand of Special order porcelain tile from Lowes

Posted by bobbie2010 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 15:39

Long shot but maybe someone may remember. We had just installed a glossy porcelain beige tile. Looked like something from GAP if it were white. Along came Hurricane Sandy and the house had to be demolished. We were able to pop a good many tiles up and are now reusing the ones that are in good shape. Rebuilding a whole house on a tiny budget has us reusing anything that we can but we are short a few in order to finish.

I don't have any documents from the purchase and Lowes does not keep info for more than a year. Does anyone remember a special order display in Lowes with glossy porcelain tiles. They came in white, black, beige and maybe one other color.
Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for the Brand of Special order porcelain tile from Lo

Are you sure Lowe's doesn't have records? (I guess so if you said as much.) A couple years back we needed to order carpet to match what used to be on a display, but it was no longer displayed. The guy looked me up in their system, and all our special orders were still in there for several years prior. They found who the manufacturer was on the carpet, called them to confirm they still made it (even though Lowe's no longer officially carried it), and sold it to me.

o

I had them check their system on any phone number I may have used, They found a few things but no flooring orders. I may have to go in with a piece and see if anyone worked there two years ago and might remember the brand.

o

I just received an email saying "spam reported" first time I have seen that and it was from weedyacres ???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here