Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daltile Yacht Club

Posted by meganjernigan (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 12 at 13:26

This is my first post - after reading tons of helpful threads as I try to remodel my kitchen, I still couldn't find any information on the tile I really like (both for clean modern look and price). Does any one have any experience with Daltile Yacht Club tile? I love the clean modern look and it fits our price range, but I am worried that the glaze won't hold up. I know that color body is better, but this is a starter-home and I can't find any that I lake in our budget. If you have any experience, please advise. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daltile Yacht Club

I haven't used Yacht Club but I use Fabrique in my last bath and am currently putting in Plaza Nova in my current bath which is one of Dal's less expensive lines. They are all Dal porcelain tile and I don't think you are going to have any trouble with the glaze on them.

Cheap tiles run 89 or 99 cents a square foot on the end caps in big box stores and to be honest, I have had any trouble with them holding up either.

o
RE: Daltile Yacht Club

I'm using one of dal's tile in my entry, I think it's called Alta vista. It is 3 bucks a sq foot. I wasn't aware they had anything cheaper than that in a porcelain tile. Do they?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here