Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
carpet

Posted by Krisall (My Page) on
Tue, May 24, 11 at 20:00

Does anyone know of a soft area rug that looks like sisal?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: carpet

No but I'd love to. My issues with sisal are any problems with it getting wet and cleaning it yet this doesn't seem to concern so many people. Most commercial cleaners will not touch it. I had put it into a rental(area size) that was only rented seasonally and had to replace it so often. I'll keep checking to see if anyone comes up with something that doesn't have these issues and is softer which sisal or any rugs with similar contents are not in my mind.

o
RE: carpet

Thanks! I saw a wool today that looks like sisal, and the salesperson said wool was easy to clean...I hadn't heard that before...any thoughts on cleaning wool?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here