Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
canelita_2

New Project: Replace carpet with engineering hardwood floor

canelita-2
9 years ago

Hello Everyone... I am knew at the Forum ... I really appreciate all the comments posted... they have given me some insight into the purchasing of hardwood floors ...

I love the Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors ... the colors are fantastic ... love the warmth showing in those pictures ... But, I am a complete novice at purchasing this type of floor...
I need to replace the carpet in my home, which, although is in very good condition because of good care, however it is 21 years old!!! and am suffering from chronic allergy and i imagine this carpet is one of the culprits ...

So, please, please, post any and all information that i can use in making my decision ... I have read some horror stories about some of the dealers ... I have been talking to Lowe's about this floor ... they remodeled my kitchen a few years ago and putting aside a couple of unpleasant situation, i was overall happy with the end result, which is the main goal...

So here I am again ... trying to get all the information i can about the Brazilian Cherry hardwood floor ... Every time I go on line, I just get "hypnotized" by the beauty of this type of floor showing in the photos posted and the samples i see on line at the dealers ...

Again, i need all the help i can get and hope many of you supply all the information possible on this subject and photos if possible ...

Comments (2)