Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dalton Paradise Carpet, advice?

Posted by kwajkid (My Page) on
Mon, May 2, 11 at 14:42

We are beginning the process of replacing carpet in our whole house. We want something that wears well, and will work for all types of locations, including stairs.

Does anyone have experience with Dalton Carpet?

General advice on how to choose would be appreciated too! I know pretty much what color I want, but there are so many styles!
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dalton Paradise Carpet, advice?

work with a local dealer where you can go and see the carpet. All carpet is FOB Dalton GA. If you think your saving a lot of money your kidding yourself. Since most carpet is private labeled or each product has multiple trade names using your dealers samples to order off the internet is in my mind just wrong and your chances of having a problem is immense. Remember that about 90% of your happiness is in the installation of the product. If you want to gamble go ahead but do you think a car would be chepaer from 'Detroit Motors" vs my local dealer?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here