Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wood look tile photos (darker colors)

Posted by Laura12 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 18:06

I've been looking for examples of rooms finished with wood look tile and I'm having trouble finding larger (whole room) photos.

Does anyone have any to share, either from your own house or stock photos/advertisements?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wood look tile photos (darker colors)

Hey Laura!
I looked into to dark wood look tile as well. We decided on engineered hardwood in the end. Here is Porcelanosa Woodtec.
Very nice and a bit on the pricey side. There is a showroom in the San Jose area.
http://www.discoverwoodtec.com/

Here's a couple photos that I have seen online.

DC Row Home Kitchen traditional kitchen

Kelly Osbornes Bathroom contemporary bathroom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here