Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I Get a Miele Vacuum for the Best Online Price?

Posted by MichealTarauu5254 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 15:58

I am in search of Miele Vacuum to purchase it online with the cheapest price available. As the prices are same everywhere, the search is still on and is unsuccessful. The question is where from I can purchase a Miele Vacuum for the best online price? Anybody have any tips or recommendations? Additionally if you bought a Miele vacuum was it worth the price or is it honestly just a bunch of hoopla surrounding the name? It is a pretty pricy investment, and I would like some honest feedback before diving in

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I Get a Miele Vacuum for the Best Online Price?

You might want to ask in the cleaning or appliance forum but I think Miele restricts pricing for it's dealers. That pretty much means that with the exception of close-outs, everyone is going to have about the same price.

As for performance, Consumer Reports gives high marks to some Miele models but better or equally performing Hoover and Kenmore models are considerably less expensive.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here