Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Metroflor American Plank Vinyl Flooring

Posted by camerong (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 25, 11 at 19:57

Help! I just had Metroflor plank vinyl flooring installed in my kitchen. I got the dark cherry color and I love the way it looks, but I've noticed that it scratches and gets white streaks that look like scuff marks. These marks do not rub off with water. Even though I've only used the floor for less than a week, the marks are very visible.
Does anyone else have this floor or have a suggestion on how to protect it?
Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Metroflor American Plank Vinyl Flooring

Felt Protectors...Metro floor is easily marked and is the nature of the beast. Sorry.

o
RE: Metroflor American Plank Vinyl Flooring

Floortech, I have felt protectors on all chairs and furniture. The marks are being made from slippers or sneakers and the floor has only been in for less than 1 wk.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here