Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bona floor cleaner

Posted by nelles (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 21, 11 at 17:46

I have engineered wood floor that I clean with Bona cleaner. You spray the Bona onto either the floor directly or onto the microfiber pad.
I'd like to try one of those new spray mops by either Libman or O'Cedar. the are like the Swiffer spray mops, only you can use whatever cleaner you want.

Do you think the Bona cleaner would work in either of these two mops?

I've already posted this on the cleaning forum.

TIA,
Ellen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bona floor cleaner

yes they'd do fine using the bona spray. I just bought a gallon of Bona at Home Depot and they sold a bona 'swiffer' that sprayed the liquid before you mopped. Normally just doing it dry works just fine and use the spray only on spots or soiled areas. The mops you mentioned are both fine.

o

Thanks, boxer. Did you happen to notice if the Bona "swiffer" is refillable? I don't think it is, and that's why I'm avoiding it.

Ellen

o

The tank for the fluid is. The mop is microfiber so you just throw it in the washer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here