Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how can I find and order this tile?

Posted by lnaramore (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 11, 12 at 10:45

Hi there. I've bought a house and would like to match the existing tile and extend it down a hallway. I've found one piece in the basement.

On the back it says Unicom Starker. Then on a different line GRES. Then on the 3d line MADE IN ITALY. The on the 4th line T145. Then on the 5th line 36. Then over to the right of the 4th and 5th lines, balanced between them, is printed 06.

So I found the Unicom Starker website. This tile isn't featured there (I've looked at all the pictures).

Does anyone know a source for these tiles in the US? And if so what do each of the numbers tell me to tell them I want?

Thanks very much!

Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how can I find and order this tile?

Unfortunately those number probably won't tell you anything. If the folks in Italy feel like being friendly, you can try to email Unicom with them a picture of it. Include your location and ask if they can give you a list of importers in your area. They should be able to give you more information on the tile. Depending how old it is, or how long it's been discontinued, you may not be able to get it. But I'd say going directly to the manufacturer is the best bet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here