Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lnaramore

how can I find and order this tile?

lnaramore
12 years ago

Hi there. I've bought a house and would like to match the existing tile and extend it down a hallway. I've found one piece in the basement.

On the back it says Unicom Starker. Then on a different line GRES. Then on the 3d line MADE IN ITALY. The on the 4th line T145. Then on the 5th line 36. Then over to the right of the 4th and 5th lines, balanced between them, is printed 06.

So I found the Unicom Starker website. This tile isn't featured there (I've looked at all the pictures).

Does anyone know a source for these tiles in the US? And if so what do each of the numbers tell me to tell them I want?

Thanks very much!

Laura

Comment (1)

• sserra85
    12 years ago

Unfortunately those number probably won't tell you anything. If the folks in Italy feel like being friendly, you can try to email Unicom with them a picture of it. Include your location and ask if they can give you a list of importers in your area. They should be able to give you more information on the tile. Depending how old it is, or how long it's been discontinued, you may not be able to get it. But I'd say going directly to the manufacturer is the best bet.