Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Preparing Lawn Area for Resin Shed

Posted by lostinit (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 16, 10 at 1:51

Hello,

I am currently in the process of procuring a resin/plastic shed for my yard. I have been told that while they are easy to put together in most cases you must ensure the ground is level before you lay the floor. I was thinking Mulch Fabric + Pea Gravel but I am not sure if that's the right way to go about it. I don't want to dig and move a lot of earth I just want to prep the area with minimal landscaping. I was thinking of spraying the area with roundup and raking the soil, adding the fabric and covering with Gravel. Is this the right approach?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Preparing Lawn Area for Resin Shed

hi, this is the flooring forum so not sure how much lawn prep advise will be given. Think you meant to post in the lawn area?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here