Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bluvylet

anso nylon carpet

bluvylet
14 years ago

This has been great reading and I appreciate all the insight, yet I remain a bit confused.Ive been reading reviews on the internet for countless hours as well as from 9 carpet stores and find some conflicting information.

I'm trying to find a silvery green textured carpet, or short frise which is not an "in" color. When I find the color, I either dont like the quality or the price. Im looking at anso nylon, which looks well constructed and soft and has a 10 year non prorated warranty, which I was told is now a lifetime warranty. Like here, many recommend smartstrand and say that it holds up better to fading and staining.I need it to survive stairs and the bedrooms for two. Havent liked the greens Ive seen by Sorona. Ive been told that all smartstrands are the same,as they are all PTT. One nice frise was Durasilk , which is supposedly a more durable PET?

Can you help me weed through all this to find my sea/moss green? Otherwise IM about ready to give up and settle with a boring beige lowprofile stainmaster and give up the search to be different and try to save my money.

thanks,

bluvylet

Comments (5)