Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for pre-finished red oak

Posted by theresa2 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 13 at 19:24

I'm looking for a quality pre-finished natural northern red oak with a character grade of #2. I would be happy with 3' average length or better. I would also like a random width of 3", 4", and 5". Can anyone recommend a product?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for pre-finished red oak

Forgot to mention 3/4 solid HW.

o

I am in search of walnut floors and I have received several samples from these manufacturers - all samples were beautiful - you can check their websites for red oak:

Elmwood Reclaimed Floors
Olde Wood ltd
Heritage Wide Plank Flooring
Reclaimed Designworks
Carlisle Wide Plank

It's a tough decision for us to make!

Best,
Pam

o

Try looking into Homerwood. I've bought their products in the past but not the prefinished ones.
http://homerwood.com/products/collections.asp?CID=2&PID=13

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here