Return to the Flooring Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Experience with Vermont Plank flooring

Posted by eoz3106 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 24, 12 at 17:05

I am in Houston and looking at instaling select solid oak flooring on screeds, in random width and length. I came across Vermont Plank online and have been impressed with them to this point. Does anyone have experience with them? Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: VT Plank website

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Experience with Vermont Plank flooring

What did you end up selecting? I was also recently looking at Vermont Plank Flooring for a 3/4" engineered white oak flooring, however, there is now a negative review for this company on the BBB, so I'm looking elsewhere. Graf Bros. looks like a surer bet for solid and engineered floors manufactured in the U.S. They are wholesale to the trade only and only sell engineered flooring as unfinished, but they do offer two excellent looking 3/4" thick engineered options.

Here is a link that might be useful: BBB Complaint Details on Vermont Plank Flooring

o

I am considering Vermont Plank for my flooring provider. The BBB website said there had been 0 complaints against them in the last three years. Can you resend me the link to the complaint you found? Also, did you end up going with them? And if so what was your experience like? Anyone else out there have experience with Vermont Plank? Thanks.

o

Just wanted to send a post in response to the above comment about the BBB.
We have had 0 complaints with BBB in last 3 years - since we joined.

We are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for Responsible Forestry as well.

Thanks for allowing us to clarify this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Flooring Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here