Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stmona1

Dal Tile French Quarter Mardi Gras

stmona1
14 years ago

I need to find this tile in order to do a repair at a home we have for sale. I need 3 12x12 tiles and 2 6x12 tiles. It would be helpful though if I could get extra tiles (any size) in case we need to make more repairs (other tiles have small cracks in them). I haven't seen any recent posts, so I am hoping it is still available somewhere. Located in Utah. Does anyone know if there is another tile that is currently availble that can be used as a substitute to make the repairs?

Comments (25)

• jc3333
    14 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Need to fix some cracked tiles; Daltile French Quarter Mardigras or Spicy Gumbo. Need 2 or 3 boxes each of 12x12 and 6x6.

Anybody have or can refer to someone who might have?

• cangela_swbell_net
    13 years ago

I have 12 x 12 Daltile Mardi Gras tile available for sale. Let me know if you are still needing this tile. (361) 288-5464 Angela or cangela@swbell.net

• brimhallsrus
    9 years ago

Looking for Mardi Gras, French Quarter tile. I will take any amount you may have. I need 40-50 square feet for a repair. I will take 12x12, 6x12 & 6x6. brimhallsrus@gmail.com. Thanks!

• PRO
    Avanti Tile & Stone / Stonetech
    9 years ago

Mardi Gras and Spicy Gumbo were incredibly popular products. Sad that they were discontinued. Had I know this, I would have bought a pallet or two and gotten rich off of the people in the last five years that were looking for it.

Lesson: ALWAYS buy a couple of extra boxes of any tile you install.

• Sheila Bowling
    8 years ago

May 17, 2015

I need a couple of boxes of Mardi Gras Daltile. I'm

, taking out a wall and can't find my stash.

Thanks so much,

Caseycollects@yahoo.com

• kroop7767
    8 years ago

I also need some Daltile French Quater Mardigras tile. I would take any size and am willing to take a full or partial box. If you have any to sell, please email Kim at. Kroop7767@gmail.com. Thank you.

• PRO
    Design Works Construction
    8 years ago

Does anyone have any ideas on where to locate a box or two of the daltile 6x12 or 12x12 mardi gras tiles? or spicy gumbo? i will take either.. 269 568 9245

• Cathy Neight
    8 years ago

I am in need of Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile to repair existing floor. Only need a few. Willing to buy full or partial box or even just a few tiles. My floor is patterned with 12x12, 6x6, and 6x12 so any will work. Please contact Cathy at catneight@aol.com. Or if any of you had any luck with something similar to replace, I would appreciate the information. Thanks!

• rastaman3286
    8 years ago

I need 3-4 tiles of 12x12 Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile to repair
    existing floor. Willing to buy full or partial box or
    even just a few tiles.

• PRO
    User
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I'm looking for about 10 6x6 tiles, actually I can use 12x12 (I can cut them).

thank you.

ofcmgr1@aol.com

• blackrussiantwo
    7 years ago

I need two boxes of the 12x12 Mardi Gras tile. does anyone know where I can get some. txt me 206-271-1641..

• papamelfield
    7 years ago

I am in need of 220 sq ft of the combination of all three sizes or 12x12 of Daltile French Quarter Marti Gras

Text 909 553-9681

papamelfield@msn.com

• Hans Schmitthenner
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I am also in need of five or six boxes of 12x12 and six boxes of 6x6 to match the same amount that I have of Daltile French Quarter Marti Gras - in order to complete a room. I'm willing to pay a premium for this. Text 585-749-4705

• btandal
    7 years ago

I am in need of all three sizes of Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile. Willing to pay premium for them. Text 256-654-6943 if you have them or know of someone who does. Thank you!

• Laurel R
    7 years ago

I am also looking for this tile in 6X6. I need 2 cases to repair my floor where a wall used to be. Please text me at 414-254-8011

• cgamble1985
    6 years ago

In need of 12x12 or 6x6 mardi gras tile, could use about 50sq ft but will take any quantity large or small. Please contact me at C_Gamble@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

• Barbara Roberts
    6 years ago

I am in need for some Madi Gras Delta tile..please text me at 337-515-1068 or email at Barbanne58@gmail.com.

• jeng59
    5 years ago

Anyone else with French Quarter Madi Gras remnants? We need 1 6x12 or we could make 2 6” squares work or even 1 12x12. Please call 210-861-3501. Thanks

• Fredrick Johnson
    3 years ago

Anyone has any Mardi Gras tile available? Please email fred@lfgraphco.com

• libmac
    2 years ago

In need of Daltile Mardi Gras French Quarter 12 x 12 tiles. If by any chance anyone from Ohio, Michigan Kentucky Indiana area has some. Please email klmacdonald11@gmail.com and with pictures for matching purposes, willing to pick up

• changdds6
    last year

I need some too please. I will be willing to take used or pulled up tile. Thank you

• Sandie Davis
    12 months ago

Are you still looking for Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile?

i have about 390 (12x12’s) that my daughter had bought to tile her home years ago. We laid most of the tile but then put down wood flooring. This is why we have a surplus of this tile. I also have some 12x6’s and 6x6’s left over from my home project.

i love this tile and cannot understand why Daltile would discontinue this product. In fact, i was halfway through with my house when Home Depot quit handling this tile. Then after some time went by, they restocked and I was able to finish my home. I felt I was very

fortunate to wait as it eventually paid off…

Sandie

lsdavis@grandecom.net

• Alice Taylor
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

Yes, I am interested. Where is the tile located? We are willing to travel to get. I need to fix the various sizes of tiles that have cracked over the years.

Alice - ataylo10@my.athens.edu or 256-654-6943

• nanookhouzz
    3 months ago

I have spicy gumbo on fb marketplace if it is something you still need