Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19775954

Design-Oriented Laminate Flooring (not faux wood/stone/cork/etc)

User
12 years ago

The second floor on my house currently has some very poorly installed, low-quality laminate flooring, under which is some stick-on tile, and under that is the original wood. The state of that original wood is unknown and in the next few weeks I'm going to need to find out whether or not it's worth trying to restore that wood.

As a back-up plan I've been looking at laminate flooring, but I can't stand the faux wood, stone, cork, cement, bamboo, finishes that laminate always seems to have... until I came across these amazing Pergo total Design floors.

The unfortunate part is that this material isn't available in the States and it would be prohibitively expensive to get it here.

I also found Balterio Vitality Sky Blue, which is still faux wood, but the color is so out there that it wouldn't be so bad. The unfortunate part here is that it would very likely clash with the color scheme on the first floor, which is a true sky blue.

I've looked at dozens of sites and probably thousands of pictures... anyone know of anything else that's more design/pattern based?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH