Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mydreamhome_gw

Removing Blood From Smartstrand Carpet--So Impressed!!!

mydreamhome
12 years ago

So excited, I just had to post! We had our white Sorona Smartstrand carpeting installed in Sept in our new build. We put it to the test tonight--our 7 year old cut his foot and didn't realize he was bleeding all over the floor with every step. He traipsed all over his bedroom leaving blood spots behind the size of quarters and only realized he had a problem when he came through to the kitchen on the hardwood. After we got him cleaned up, I followed the blood trail through the house cleaning as I went with a damp washcloth. When I got to the carpet, I almost had an anxiety attack. The carpet in his room looked like a red & white dalmatian! What to use to get BLOOD out of WHITE carpet?!? Well, evidently, with Smartstrand you just need a washcloth dampened with plain W-A-T-E-R!!! I gently blotted & rubbed each spot and it came right out!! You can't even tell where the spots were! I am so happy we went with this carpet--worth every extra penny!!!

**Before anyone flags this as spam, I have been a member since 2008 & have documented my house plans, kitchen plans & new home build on GW during that time.**

Comments (2)