Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
corystu

Antique Green Fishscale Tile

corystu
9 years ago

We are gutting a 1927 bungalow and trying to come up with a style that compliments the old but is new (on a budget). Did that make sense? Here is one of my dilemmas: We found a "barn find" at an auction a couple years ago. These are antiques that have never been used. We were holding onto it hoping we could use it somewhere. Well, we bought this house and not sure if it will work. I would really like some advice please! One find was a 55 gallon barrel of antique green fishscale tiles. They are a very pretty subtle green with a terra cotta clay color on back. I'm not sure where to put them. I will have a white kitchen with black countertops. Not sure if this would be too much in a kitchen?? Where my husband wants to put it is in the main floor/guest bathroom on the floor with white wainscoting on the walls. It will have a white vanity too. This isn't something I can change and I'm freaking out just a little lol. This picture is just one I found online but is extremely similar to what I have.

This post was edited by CoryStu on Wed, Jan 28, 15 at 11:04

Comments (3)