Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sc_kathyc

Anyone used Value Floors Direct ?

sc_kathyc
14 years ago

I am looking at a Unicom Starker slate tile and have found it online at "valuefloorsdirect.com". The price is much better than what I can find locally.

Does anyone have any buying experience with them?

Would you recommend them?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (5)

• Roxie607_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Did you receive any responses to your inquiry? I was also looking at purchasing tile from them.

• willintotry
    12 years ago

I am just about to order from them.....the tile I am looking at is almost half the price I found at a tile retailer in Nashville. If anyone has previous experience with purchases from Value Floors Direct, please let me know.

• majortom6x
    12 years ago

Buyer beware with Value floors Direct.com This one man clown show is not a reputable business by any standards. When you call the 800# listen for kids/babies voices in the background. Read the return policy very carefully! There is a good chance you may have to return the seconds/crap he orders from various warehouses/importers.
    Remember if a deal is to good to be true then it is a bad deal.

• ValueFloorsDirect
    12 years ago

With regard to majortom6x wrote:

1. All of our material provided is 1st quality direct out of the factory. The factory boxes will be clearly marked. We have never offered 2nd or 3rd quality quality material.

2. We offer extended calling hours...7 a.m. to 9 p.m. - 7 days per week. There are several sales people that handle this end of the business and are on call after 5p.m. and on weekends. We want to be available for our customers, but we also respect the family lives of our employees. We want our employees to have the flexibility to work from home in the evening and spend time with their families. Most other online flooring retailers at available 9am - 5pm. So yes, at night, you may hear their families in the background. If you do not wish to hear this, then call during between 9am - 5pm Eastern time when they are in the office.

3. Excluding this individuals remarks, who clearly has never purchased from us. If you research our company you will find that we have countless testimonials praising our company as well as an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We welcome anyone interested in flooring, including 'majortom6x', to contact us at 888-340-9436 or online at www.valuefloorsdirect.com and you will see that our employees dedication to our customers is unmatched.

Here is a link that might be useful: Value Floors Direct

• frangella
    8 years ago

I ordered tile from this company on Sunday and it was delivered on Friday. I first called to ask if they had my tile available. I let them know the amount I needed. I was called back confirming it was available. I purchased 24 x 24 Vallelunga Vintage Calcutta Honed and bullnose for the tile. I bought tile from VTD because the bullnose was not available from a local company -Virginia Tile for 6-12 weeks.

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz