Return to the Fish & Game Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would like to see some use of.....

Posted by anya_101 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 22, 06 at 9:28

The photo gallery before we loose it due to "nonuse". Anyone got photos of fish or game they have gotten this year, last or even from more past?
Sorry to say I do not, least not any digital. The 32mm photos I have are to rough to try and post. Due to unforeseen circumstances, ("over & over again") I have not had time or luck to be out in the field much this season & have been missing it badly. If not for bad luck, I'd have non this year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would like to see some use of.....

Ask and you shall receive!! :-)

o

Thanks Bill. : )

o

anya, I have added a picture to the gallery too! Hope you like it! nova

o

Thanks Nova, I tried adding one too, not the best & been so long, I don't even remember how to add direct in message anymore.

o

anya-- What I do is I've got a free account over at photobucket.com . With every pic you upload over there, you get what's called a tag line. You copy and paste that tag line into the text of your message, and when you post it, the picture appears. Clean and simple, for the "HTML challenged" of us!! :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Hey Bill, I think I got it now, thanks!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Nice doe!! Only problem is she's still standin!! LOL

o

Ah Bill, she was just a very curious baby and her twin is in background, mostly out of sight.
My camera was choice of weapon that day. She was less than 10 feet from me. It was prior to season. Sure was a cutie though.

o

Yeah she is! Is that her twin's legs in the upper right?

o

Yup.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fish & Game Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here