Return to the Fish & Game Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gun Control by the Govt.

Posted by alanis (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 27, 09 at 11:47

Blair-Holt proposed legislation: Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

In November, our lying president promised he was not going after our Second Amendment rights. This bill was introduced on Feb. 24. This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, http://www.senate.gov//

You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.

You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do!!

I sent an email to my senator and hope you do the same.

I don't think this is a joke...but if you find out otherwise please let me know.

alanis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gun Control by the Govt.

Is that listed under cow manure or just plain B.S.?

o
RE: Gun Control by the Govt.

Just plain Reich wing BS propaganda to strike fear into the low information Tpublican voters.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fish & Game Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here