Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Valor pricing

Posted by lalitha (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 7, 11 at 19:24

We are looking at a small valor fireplace - Valor president or valor senator which is similar but taller. We liked this as the depth required is only 11.5" and wanted to get some feedback on what the unit price would be and how much we can expect to pay for installation. The fireplace will be installed on an interior wall that is being framed new and the vent will be vented straight up through the roof.

Lalitha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Valor pricing

Here are a couple of sites that show some Valor prices.
Like many appliance manuractures these days, It looks like Valor is trying to "Hide the Prices", so it took some "digging" to find these.

http://www.vangasfireplaces.com/section.asp?pageid=9361

http://www.cjsfireplaces.com/acatalog/Valor_Portrait_Series___Senator_Front.html

We had the Valor fireplace for about 4 years now and love it. It keeps our whole downstairs warm and we rarely turn on our Force Air Furnace, and then only to occasionally heat the master bath upstairs---We will be looking for a fireplace in the Master bedroom / bath, to solve that problem.

Anyway, looking at the 2 above web-sites it looks like you are talking around $2500.00 (US), + accessories (they add up fast)!

Ours cost $600 to install and that was about 4 years ago, as I mentioned.

Good luck on your quest!

Gary

o

i am also lookign at the valor ledge because of the depth. the prices that i got quoted are about $3500 installed. they told me they only charge $500 for installation, which makes the unit $3000. i didn't go for a whole lot of options either, so probably retail markup since the link dodge59 posted says the valor ledge starts at $1600..

o

as like most fireplace manufacturers, Valor sell through dealerships, so pricing is at showroom level.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here