Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pellet fireplace insert

Posted by colleenri (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 07 at 10:31

i am totally new to this. i have a raised ranch. there is a beautiful fireplace on the lower level. i have heard that the pellet inserts are a great idea to heating an area. i don't even know where to begin to compare info on the pellet inserts or how to find out what is involved in having them installed. is it very costly? any suggestions on where to begin?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pellet fireplace insert

we have an harman brand, love it
where do you live in wisconsin my dealer has a great sale but end tomorrow.
be sure you can get pellets, and at good prices, if paying $5 a bag it won't save you any money

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here