Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ilmbg

who is the Harman Accentra guru?

ilmbg
16 years ago

I am hoping there might be somebody here tonite that knows the Harman Accentra well- I have been on the Hearth.com, and nobody there to help. I am COLD!! I have only a pellet stove. Today it was working fine, then tonite it went into shutdown mode. I tried to get it to restart by turning the dial to about 70 degrees- nothing. Then in a bit it tried- the auger was not working. I had cleaned it earlier, so I know it is clean. Now, the auger is making an effort- it turns, but slow (I don't know how slow it usually goes, cause I have never watched the auger before) It sounds like it is straining. I tried to see if there was any chunks or anything stopping the auger- I can't see much- only by the burnpot. There are a few pellets in it now, but not lighting. Is there a way to get a cover off to see the auger? There are two wingnuts on the left side, as you look at it from the back- what is that? I can't get them off- too tight. It is frickin cold in here- about 52 degrees. This is my heat. Of course it is Friday nite, and the dealer is 4 hours away. What can any of you suggest? Right now, I have the back off- thought I would leave it off because I'll call tomorrow. Any help appreciated.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm