Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
normano_gw

Longwood furnace part

normano
17 years ago

I manufacture and sell the damper door replacement motor operator for the Longwood Furnace. I manufactured these for Longwood. If you need one call the office at 718 589 6365.

Comments (18)

• lindacreswell
    16 years ago

Looking for a schematic or owner's manual. Do you know where I can find one?

Linda

• donnieboy33
    16 years ago

We recently purchased a home with a Longwood Dual Duel furnace and happen to have all of the printed material left behind by the former owner. I can see about getting a copy for you if you haven't tracked one down yet.

• mnlbown
    16 years ago

I am in need of 1 OF SDF42 DAMPER MOTOR. THIS IS USED ON A LONGWOODMKII. mnlbown@toast.net

• mnlbown
    16 years ago

Thanks Nornano for the good an quick service on the damper motor assy. for my Longwood furnace. I will put your # in the furnace manual .
    Thank you
    Martin Bown

• cowan_trisha_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

I am needing a owners manual for my longwood furnance. Can I get a copy? I will pay for it. My email is cowan_trisha@yahoo.com.

• jpatalon_verizon_net
    15 years ago

I have a couple copies of the Longwood furnace manual. I could help you out if you still need one.

• leetonite_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

I am looking for the door handle for a longwood mark II furnace. Does anyone know where I might be able to find this part? Thanks

• helliott123_hughes_net
    13 years ago

I have a good working long wood furnace that I am removing from a house, complete with filter and blower. Also has heat recovery unit on flue to heat garage. If interested email me and make an offer. Located in Tonganoxie, Ks.

• jimcootsj
    11 years ago

I have a copy of the owners manual if anyone needs it.
    jimcootsj@gmail.com

• HU-549855861
    2 years ago

I manufacture the damper motor operator and replacement grates for the Longwood furnace. Call the office at 914 665 7700 or 718 589 5682. Thank you. Norman

• HU-246416858
    last year

Do you have any idea if these have a door seal or if they seal metal to metal?

• Bill Skinner
    last year

My Longwood has what looks like an asbestos panel the size of the door that seals against the opening when the door closes.

• Bill Skinner
    last year

HU-549855861, do you have a damper motor with the correct reduction gears and shaft?

• HU-549855861
    last year

I do. I made them for Longwood. Call me at 914 665 7700. If no answer leave a message and I will get back to you. We also have replacement grates.

• HU-788574961
    last year

I’m looking for an Adams propane burner for my longwood.

• Janice Bane
    last year

HU-549855861 I have been trying to reach you about a Longwood damper motor; however, when I call the number It tells me I have to enter a code to leave a message. Please advise me on how I can contact you.

• HU-549855861
    last year

Hi Janice Call me at 9179122683 and or email me at Abalonbx@aol.com if you can not get me.

• HU-29136835
    29 days ago

Any chance of finding the blower cabinet for a longwood? 3/26/24/ Email at abpitts@aol.com