Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harman Accentra Red Lights Off

Posted by missbegotten (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 20, 11 at 1:03

Hello
I have a 2 year old Harman Accentra stove and today the stove was working but suddenly the stove stopped working and i noticed that the red lights were all out and it seems like there is no power to the stove. I live in Maine and it is pretty cold here and this is my only source of heat and i can't figure out how to get the stove started again. I tested another appliance in the plug that the pellet stove was using and the appliance works well so it isn't the outlet with the problem. Does anyone have an idea what i can do to get it going again? I can't get hold of Harman and the company who installed the stove is closed this weekend and all next week for Thanksgiving :(

Thank you for your help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harman Accentra Red Lights Off

Sounds like you blew a fuse, either the one in the control box or the fuse link on the combustion blower. The question is why did the fuse blow. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. It should still be under warranty.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here