Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best wall color to go with brick fireplace

Posted by stewiepopcorn (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 17, 09 at 15:23

Does anyone have some tips on what type of paint would work well with this brick fireplace? Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fireplace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best wall color to go with brick fireplace

Hi-
I think you can get away with a ton of colors.. In my old house I did a camel color with a similar brick fireplace. It all depends on your style and taste, but my house was all earthtones. My mother has a brick fireplace with a wine color paint which looks ok, but it is a little too monochromatic for me.. But I think it all depends on your taste, furniture etc. I love picking out colors so if you give me other info (such as your taste (traditional, contemporary, etc.) as well as your furniture colors, etc. I would be more than happy to help! Good luck!

o
RE: Best wall color to go with brick fireplace

Post this over on the Home Decorating forum. They're very active over there and will give you lots of great suggestions!

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Forum for paint color suggestions

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here