Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
See through gas fireplace brand

Posted by breezygirl (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 22, 10 at 0:36

Hi. I spend a lot of time on the Kitchen Forum. This is my first time here. Along with the kitchen remodel, we're redoing the main living spaces in our house, including the fireplace wall. Currently we have two wood burning fireplaces back to back on the same wall, but the fireboxes are offset from each other and different heights so they are not double-sided. They are not in the right spot on the floor plan and take up too much space. We plan to take this wall and the fireplaces out and install a double-sided see-through gas fireplace in a slightly different spot. Our GC steered us to a local fireplace shop where the Heat & Glo brand was recommended, specifically the ST550. Does anybody have this double sided fireplace? Are you happy with it?

Any other brands you would recommend? Thanks in advance, and I apologize if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about....because I don't!

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here