Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best resources for an outdoor fireplace?

Posted by kygirl99 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 07 at 17:00

does anyone have good resources to go to for info on how to build or how to hire someone to do an outdoor fireplace? thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best resources for an outdoor fireplace?

Try Adobelite. I am in love with the outdoor models so much that I asked if I could join the company. They are prefabricated, lightweight, easy to install and you can finish the exterior any way you wish. There is a picture on their website. You can even customize to add grills or extra seating.

I'm not trying to advertise since I don't work for them. Yet.... If you are near Albuquerque, they have outdoor models to look at.

Jenna

o

Try this site:
www.lennoxhearthproducts.com
They have five different outdoor fireplaces.
Oasis 43, Merit Plus 42 and 36 can burn wood or gas logs. The E42ODG and E36ODG units burn natural or LP gas only and do not require a flue stack. Ideal for close quarters and zero lot lines.

o

I don't know where you are located, but I've heard of a company here in Florida that seems to have good outdoor fireplaces, look at their website

Here is a link that might be useful: outdoor fireplaces

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here