Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 Cord of Wood Delivered Today

Posted by tuco (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 08 at 15:47

I know it's hot out there but... I think it's going to get a little a crazy getting wood this fall so I ordered and had delivered 3 cord today.

Better safe than sorry!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 Cord of Wood Delivered Today

Good idea. Up here everybody's getting wood in. A while back someone from the city asked my neighbor "What do you guys do in the summer?" His answer? "Get ready for winter!" And with the experts saying the earth is in for a decade of global COOLING the more wood the better!

o

That, and with oil/gas prices so high a lot of people are going to look to wood to supplement their heating this winter.

o

This is definitely the time to order wood. I've used wood most of my life, and nobody except city people ever waited until fall to order or get in wood!

I've got three cords coming and thinking of ordering extra just in case. My house is small, but I'm hoping to completely avoid using the furnace this year. Global warming or global cooling, either way means more erratic weather and cold unpredicatble winters in New England.

Dayle Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here