Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
JUCA High Efficiency Fireplaces

Posted by jonnybear (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 07 at 15:25

Does any one have any experience with a JUCA fireplace?

In particular, I am looking at the (2 sided) see through model F-9AX for a new home construction and I would be fiitting it with a vented gas log set such as the EIklor Flames.
http://mb-soft.com/juca/jf.html

Here is a link that might be useful: JUCA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: JUCA High Efficiency Fireplaces

Hi,

Did you ever purchase the JUCA fireplace F-9AX??

I am looking into purchasing one as well.

Let me know if you have any info.

Thanks.

o
RE: JUCA High Efficiency Fireplaces

i made a deposit of $875 to Pastor Carl Johnson at the former JUCA Ind. before getting my unit or refund they went out of business. i made repeated attempts to contact Mr. Johnson with no success. i have contacted the new JUCA company, but they say they are not responsible for the debts of the previous company. funny how the new company uses the same website as the old. be wary of wolf in sheeps clothing!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here