Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for feedback

Posted by marbletech_fireplace (chris@fireplace2u.co.uk) on
Thu, Mar 18, 10 at 18:14

Hi,

I am looking for some feedback about my website and would value to oppinion of those that are knowledgable about fireplaces rather than general users.

We have a modest number of visitors but a poor conversion rate.

Any feedback regarding design, images, useability would be helpfull

kind regards

Marbletech Fireplaces (Website link below)

Here is a link that might be useful: Marbletech Fireplaces

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for feedback

Hi ,

The website is great, It would be greater if you had a section for design ideas, pictures and guides for visitors who seek ideas. I wish you th best.

I wish to share this downloadable folder which I gathered from hundreds of resources in my search for a fireplace designs for my new home which am Finishing-Thanks God- Now.
The folder contains more than 300 images of fireplaces(stone, cultured stone,marble,venere and rumford, french designs and more) beside many DIY manuals about fireplace inserts, consctructing fireplaces, maintaning them and wood burning tips. I will be posting more soon and the folder is being updated from time to then I hope it is not forbidden to share rapidshare folders.

Please enjoy the download:
The file is 67 MB and is worth seeing I hope!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/355556542/Fireplace_images_all_design.rar

This new folder contains Much more images of Fireplace designs, beside the previous folder is incorporated inside here. Please follow the download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/360074108/Fireplace_pictures_designs_tutorial.rar

I appreciate any input from you, I would love to get more images if you have any to update the two folders.

Thanks

Mdxman

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here